Sunday, August 12, 2012

"I Love You My Child, I love You"


O my Lord, from the rising of the sun, to the setting of the day, my heart and soul looks to you for my strength, for my live, my love, and my heart. My whole hearts desire is to serve you and to be your life-long child, with a love for you that gives you the honor and glory you deserve for the way you have saved my soul, lifted me out of the life I was living, and set me on a path of righteousness that leads me ALWAYS to YOU.

You are the lover of my soul, you have given me the strength to go on, no matter how many people in this world turn their back on me, gossip, lie, and seek to hurt me, with Satan working in their ears, to get me to turn away from you. NEVER will I turn back, NEVER will my feet turn a different way. I will serve YOU, My Lord and My God, NO MATTER WHAT OTHERS MAY DO TO ME.

If it weren't for YOU, if it weren't for Calvary, if it wasn't for my risen Lord and Savior, I would be lost, alone, and of all people I know, most miserable, but because of you and your love for me, because you wrap your loving arms around me and pick me up from the pit of despair and sadness, and you encourage my heart. I look up to you, and KNOW YOU are my God and I am your CHILD.

Thank you my God, My Father, thank you Jesus for Setting me free... Thank you My Father for always looking out for me, whispering to me quietly, and ever so lovingly, "My precious, precious child, I love you and I will NEVER leave YOU nor forsake you. You are my beautiful daughter, willing and wanting to serve me, and your songs of praise fills my heart to overflowing, giving me honor and praise... it is now my turn, to lift up your heart, to let you know, I am proud of you and all you have given up, walked away from, and turned your back on, to serve me, to show me your heart of love and surrender. I love you my child..." 
I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment