Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Today I Pray For You...

I have been writing and writing for so long, I love the way we can use words to write how we feel, to express our feelings; love, joy, happiness, hurt, anger, and even frustration. I always like that saying, "the pen is mightier than the sword," but many times, I find that people, no to different than hearing only what they want to hear, will read into words on paper or on the screen only what they want to, and take from it, only what they care to turn into a meaning all its own, not always what was intended for the reader to read and almost always, never what the writer meant in totality.

I know that my blogs have been lengthy, but the ones I have written so far have been very important, and needed to be said in its entirety, and could not really be broken up because of the flow of the Holy Spirit. I want people to read my blogs, I want them to find the ultimate value and the blessings that God has for all of us through these postings. I did not come up with this blog on my own, I told you from the beginning, this is God's blog, HE is the one who gave it to me and told me to write and share from a mother's point of view.

My prayer today is for you. It is that you will take the time to read these postings, pray, see what God wants you to get and understand from the words He has told me to share with you. I spend a lot of time in prayer and in the word of God to share Scriptural Foundation and it is very important that this is sound doctrine for all of us. It is my hope and prayer that God will use this blog to bless you, teach you, and help you through so many things, not just raising children, or just listening to me rattling on, but that you will receive strength, growth, and true meaning and foundation in your relationship with God.

Please take the time to read these postings, men, women, boys and girls, it is for everyone. It is from the Lord, for His Children. I am learning so much from these postings, I just pray that you get as much out of them as I do, and enjoy all of it. Now that the foundation of Salvation and building a relationship with God are laid, we begin the walk, together. More meat and potatoes of growth and peace. I hope you will join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment